- First Released
- May, 2018
- Approx. 240 mm
- 6,820yen (Including tax)
- Number of Parts
- PS, PE, ABS, Non-phthalate PVC
- Masaru Ashizawa
Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
Demolition Brute is a combat Hexa Gear designed and developed by the Valiant Force. The model comes with attachments similar to those of a Combat Engineer Vehicle (CEV) that can be attached or removed depending on the needs of the mission. A variety of machinery can be attached to the front unit. This Hexa Gear was specially designed to prioritize power and torque over speed. On the battlefield, Demolition Brute excels in close combat, and its heavy armor and powerful weaponry make it ideal for destroying enemy targets. Like Hexa Gear created by Earthcline, Demolition Brute can activate Zoatex Mode, allowing it to harness the beast-like power required to violently and swiftly take down its target.
- Battering Ram
- Power Plow
- Multi-lock Missile
- Smoke Discharger
- Mini Gun
- The model can be converted between CEV Mode and Zoatex Mode.
- The model’s unique Battering Ram is equipped with a number of joints, allowing the user to connect the Power Plow or other Hexa Gear parts or weapon units.
- The defensive mini gun attached to the back of the model can be used as a gun turret or can be removed and used with a Hexa Gear Governor.
- The sensors and console in the cockpit are made of clear plastic.
- The multi-lock missile can be moved up and down, and the cockpit is equipped with a 5 mm joint that allows it to be removed independently and attached to other Hexa-Gear models.
- The included hooks are equipped with 3mm joints, allowing them to be attached to various places on the model.
- Hook (x4)
- Archive Card
Please note that not all Kotobukiya products are available in the stores listed on this page.