- Release Date
- May, 2018
- Approx. 82 mm
- 2,200yen (Including tax)
- Number of Parts
- ABS, POM, Non-phthalate PVC
- Sculpt/Mechanical Design
- Masakazu Ohwa (MO-CRAFT)
Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
A specialized unit designed to protect large facilities such as Generator Shafts and Crystal Reactors, Para-Pawn Expander is one of the strongest Para-Pawns to date. Equipped with a strengthened internal framework and advanced artificial muscle technology, Para-Pawn Expander surpasses all of the other Sentinel models. Rather than having expandable armor like Ignite, Expander can increase its strength by expanding its body. Para-Pawn Expander plays a crucial role in SANAT’s Project Re: Genesis by defending MSG-Controlled Crystal Reactors from attacking Liberty Alliance forces.
- Despite its small size of 82 mm, Para-Pawn Expander boasts a wide range of movement with 24 points of articulation.
- The parts are made of a variety of materials, including ABS, POM and PVC. The abdomen and cartridge belts are made of PVC to allow for a wider range of movement.
- The cartridge belt parts of the Gatling blade are made of flexible PVC, allowing you to display the model in a variety of action poses. It can also be configured into the double Gatling blade using the included 3 mm attachments.
- The head can be replaced with the heads from other Governor models and compatible Sentinels for further customizability.
- The model is equipped with a connector on the back piece, which allows you to attach a “HEXA G-R.A.M System” and a variety of parts.
- The head camera and abdomen are pre-painted.
- Gatling blade (x2)
- 3 mm attachment (x2)
- Magazine unit (x1)
- Cartridge belt (left and right)
- Left and right hand parts (closed, open, holding weapon)
- PVC HEXA G-R.A.M (x1)
- Archive Card (x1)