- Release Date
- Apr, 2018
- Approx. 80 mm
- 2,200yen (Including tax)
- Number of Parts
- ABS, POM, Non-phthalate PVC
- Sculpt/Mechanical Design
- Masaru Ashizawa,Yuta Itoyama
Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
Para-Pawn Ignite is a specialized Governor Sentinel that is provided to troops selected by SANAT that have proven their prowess in battle. The mounts on Para-Pawn’s arms are equipped with a Stunning Lance and an Attack Buckler, strengthening the unit’s attack and defense specifications. This Governor is highly suited for riding Hexa Gear in high-speed battles and carrying off direct attacks on enemy Governors with ease. Para-Pawn Ignite is used to take down heavily armed Hexa Gear that are difficult for standard soldiers to defeat, and allows a solitary Governor to fight alone against Hexa Gear units. Para-Pawn Ignite’s heroic appearance and the fact that it is only awarded to the most elite soldiers makes Para-Pawn Ignite one of the most sought-after units amongst MSG Governors.
- Despite its small stature of 80mm, the model boasts 24 points of articulation.
- The model is made of a variety of materials, including ABS, POM, and PVC, and the abdomen is made of flexible PVC to give the model a wider range of movement.
- The shoulders are equipped with 3 mm connection points, allowing you to connect a variety of weapon and armor parts.
- The tip of the Stunning Lance can be removed and equipped to other Hexa Gear units.
- The buckler part of the Attack Buckler can be removed and used with the shield base from Para-Pawn Sentinel.
- The back unit has a standardized connector for the HEXA G-R.A.M system, allowing you to customize the unit with a variety of parts.
- The details on the head and torso are pre-painted.
- Weapon mounts (left and right) (x1 set)
- Stunning Lance (x1)
- Attack Buckler (x1)
- Left and right hand parts (closed, open, weapon holding)
- PVC HEXA G-R.A.M (x1)
- Archive Card (x1)