- Release Date
- Sep, 2017
- Approx. 290 mm
- 4,200yen (Including tax)
- Number of Parts
- PS, PE, ABS, POM
- Sculpt/Mechanical Design
- Yuuichi Kuwamura
Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
Blockbuster is an “Aerial Mobile Cannon” Hexa Gear model created by Earthcline Biomechanics. One of the earliest Hexa Gears capable of using Zoatex, Blockbuster is favored by the Liberty Alliance for its simple and steadfast design as well as its battle performance records. The model can fly using its two Air Maneuver Thrusters, allowing it to swiftly move to an optimal vantage point for long range and precision sniper attacks, regardless of the terrain. Blockbuster’s high level of mobility makes the model ideal for acting as a support machine for defending front-line troops.
The unit’s main weapon is an electromagnetic Sniper Cannon that can shoot highly accurate hypersonic blasts with a force that surpasses other heavy weaponry of a comparable scale.
Blockbuster’s specialized firepower and flight capabilities guarantee the model as a veteran machine that continues to be used on the front lines in spite of the fact that newer, top of the line machines are constantly in development.
- Sniper Cannon
- Assault Blade
- The model can convert between ACM Cruiser Mode and the combat-oriented Zoatex Mode.
- The barrel of the Sniper Cannon is moveable, and can be stowed or displayed.
- The ammo boxes on the sides of the Sniper Cannon are equipped with 3 mm joints, making them fully detachable.
- Each of the joint units on the frame is equipped with 3 mm or 5 mm connection points, allowing for easy customization.
- The model comes with a highly detailed cockpit unit that is compatible with separately sold Governor models.
- The model is made of a variety of materials, including ABS, PE, POM, and PS.
- The model comes with an attachment for Flying Base R, allowing you to display it in aerial action scenes.
- Archive Card (x1)