- Release Date
- Sep, 2017
- Approx. 74 mm
- 1,700yen (Including tax)
- Number of Parts
- Non-phthalate PVC, ABS, POM
- Sculpt/Mechanical Design
- Yuta Itoyama
Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
This Armor Type model was designed by the Liberty Alliance and excels at hand-to-hand combat and espionage. The small deception repeater on the armor’s head can be used to interrupt the radar detectors of enemy Hexa Gear and Para-Pawns. Armor Type Rose is a simplified version of Pawn A1. Despite its lighter and more compact construction, Rose’s strength and mobility parameters are comparable to Pawn A1, and the model also boasts a higher level of maneuverability and improved range of movement on unstable terrain. As compensation, the unit lacks a complete ventilation system, making it unsuitable for use in heavily polluted areas. The unit is equipped with a HEXA G-R.A.M back unit, lightweight blade, and gun knife.
- Despite its small stature of 74 mm, this Governor boasts 20 points of articulation.
- The model is made of a variety of materials, including ABS, POM, and PVC, and the body armor is made of flexible PVC to give the model a wider range of movement.
- The model comes with equipment that can be used with other Governor kits as well as equipment designed for use with the hands included in this specific kit.
- The lightweight blade can be mounted on the model’s back using the included attachment.
- The connection points on the shoulders are 3 mm in diameter, making them compatible with parts from other Hexa Gear, Frame Arms, and M.S.G kits.
- The head, arms, and thigh joints for Hexa Gear Governors are all standardized, allowing you to change out parts from other kits to create your own custom Governor.
- The back unit has a standardized connector for the HEXA G-R.A.M system, allowing you to customize the unit with a variety of parts.
- Some details on the head and torso are pre-painted to give the model a finished look.
- Lightweight blade (with back mount) (x1)
- Gun knife (with arm mount) x2
- Hand parts (holding the blade, holding the knife, left and right open hands, holding, gripping)